Monday, February 22, 2010

Journal Excerpt- 1998. The Grateful List.

March 3, 1998.  I am grateful for . . .

 1.  I am grateful my cat came home, survived the horrific fight I could hear from two blocks away, and is sleeping on my bed right now.

2.  I am grateful that Theodore offered me this small gig and gave me a  good pep talk yesterday. [Small gig = dance audition with producer for Puff Daddy music video.]

3. I am grateful my little sister and I get along and she will probably let me borrow her clothes.

4.  I am grateful that after missing a zillion classes and breaking all attendance policies, my singing teacher didn't drop me and neither did my sociology professor. [All the others did.]

5.  I am grateful that my boyfriend's mother was nice to me on the phone when I called her at work today; and I am grateful she will let me come to New York and go on a family vacation with them.

6.  I am grateful for all the opportunities I have been blessed with.

7. I am grateful for cheerios and chocolate cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment